Wadhwani Foundation’s National Entrepreneur Network (NEN) runs a practitioner’s course on entrepreneurship for master’s and graduating students, and professionals.
The students and professionals are encouraged to start a Practice Venture (PV) where they implement what they learn in theory, thus empowering them with real-world entrepreneurship skills through:
- NextGen Program
- Foundational/Activate Course
- Advanced/Ignite Course
We strongly believe that entrepreneurship is a life skill encouraging intrapreneurship, driving long-term entrepreneurship and enhancing job prospects.
Students from India, Philippines, Indonesia, Egypt, South-East-West Africa and Latin America are currently taking NEN courses.
Wadhwani NEN enables you to establish your own venture right at the college-level through Practice Ventures (PVs) which progress into Real Ventures (RVs).
- Cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset & skills
- Develops the ability to ideate and innovate
- Provides real-world, experiential learning
- Works with experienced entrepreneurship educators
- Enables exposure to ecosystem connects – entrepreneurs, mentors, industry experts
- Provides 360° student transformation through its college entrepreneurship program
- Fosters ‘learn by doing’ pedagogy through curriculum-focused videos, activities, assignments and mock pitches
Wadhwani NEN offers an entrepreneurship program aimed to ready students and professionals into successful entrepreneurs with ventures that are potentially fundable.