Learn to establish your own venture
About WE NEN
NEN empowers and activates thousands of professionals, post-college, college and pre-college students with knowledge and skills to create high-potential startups by showing them why, when and how to do a startup through case-study based education.
NEN endeavors to mainstreaming entrepreneurship education with its 14 weeks’, 35 hours’ program.
Who is eligible for NEN Ignite?
- Those in later years of the graduate program, post graduate students, working professionals and pre-incubatees
- Those with a validated idea and planning to launch their venture with an investable pitch deck
- Teams that display:
- Purpose and Passion
- Aptitude and Attitude
- Teamwork and shared leadership
- Ability to attract resources
Our Course : NEN Ignite
NEN Ignite an experiential, structured and immersive digital learning program providing skills, tools, and knowledge to transform ideas of youth into REAL VENTURES, thereby helping them become successful entrepreneurs. The Ignite program addresses key questions like:
- How to build a compelling value proposition?
- How to build a robust sustainable business model?
- How to achieve financial stability?
- How to validate the MVP?
Details about NEN Ignite Program
Week 1 - 4
- Sharpen your problem pitch
- Customer and Markets
- Sustainable Differentiation Strategy
Week 5 - 7
MVP / Product
- Business Model and Testing Riskiest assumptions
- Minimum Lovable product
Week 12 - 14
Week 8 - 11
Sustainable Business Plan
Go to market Strategy
NEN benefits include resources like case study based concept sessions, and access to networks like faculty, alumni, mentors, state run startup initiatives and grants, incubators, and investors.
Venture Launch in 10 Weeks
Access to Incubators / Accelerators
Validated Investor Pitch endorsed through a Global Jury
Pitching Opportunities to potential Investors
Global Community – Asia, Africa, LATAM
Access to Mentors
Shoutout on Social Media
Payment Gateway Free Credit
AWS Credit Worth $5000
Wadhwani NEN offers an entrepreneurship program aimed to ready students and professionals into successful entrepreneurs with ventures that are potentially fundable.